ablessednuisance

Friday, August 28, 2009



Woah, a long long time ago photo, but it's taken around somewhere this year, when almost our whole volleyball team went to catch 'Night in the Musuem" together. Damn memorable. Haha.

Anyway, bad news!
Next monday is Teacher's and Staff's Appreciation Day and school ends at around 2pm! It means I may be at Wdp late, sad. But i will still be going there la, by hook or by crook. Cos I missed you all goddamnit much! :D
Written by TANXINPEI at 10:06 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • The Five People You Meet In Heaven
    by Mitch Albom But all endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time. They trusted him. They drew in like cold ...
  • A mermaid in the making!
    Yes, we are officially certified Open Water Divers! Advanced Diver next? I think this comes as a huge shock to many of my closest f...
  • MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    See the Esplanade, The Fullerton Hotel and The Love Bridge. WeiLin, Xiaojun, Monkey and Me. Lol, Xiaojun, me and Monkey. HAHA, sorry for not...
  • (no title)
    These are the three types of green colour shirt you guys (TOO UNIQUE students)might consider. The varieties from HELLO SPORTS. From J WOODS ...
  • (no title)
    Haha, it's this pose from my brother again. Dont say him gay alr la, later he cry. Lol. Didnt get to post for 10 days. I was revising, h...
  • (no title)
    ^Yea, see that? I havent taken prints for years, and it's my first time taking them with Xiaojun. Yea, FIRST TIME! Despite being friends...
  • Remembering only after having forgotten
    Hello again, neglected space.  Many things are going on for me right now. I'll be super busy studying for exams that will only end ...
  • But God, was it beautiful
    It's 17 days past my birthday but nevermind I'll just quickly go through what happened (it's really nothing much but still I wa...
  • (no title)
    Lol, I decorated this. I know it's fugly la, but it's been a long time since I last decorated a print k. Bleh :P AHH, I didnt do my ...
  • Messy hair and thirsty hearts
    After taking a long one month break, I'm finally back to blogging as promised. I swear I have too many things to blog about but thi...

Blog Archive

Profile

My photo
TANXINPEI



follow me on twitter (@TANXINPEI)
follow me on instagram (@ablessednuisance)
visit my tumblr (ablessednuisance)
email me at tanxinpei@hotmail.com
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.