Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Qn 1. The person who tagged you ?
Pantita

Qn 2. Your relationship with her ?
Friends, teammates.

Qn 3. Your first impression of her ?
RICH.

Qn 4. The most memorable thing she did for you ?
I got short term memory.

Qn 5. If she become your lover , you would ?
Make her piggyback me:D

Qn 6. If she becomes your lover , she needs to improve on ?
She needs to be more man.

Qn 7. If she becomes ur enemy , you would ?
Ignore her?

Qn 8. If she becomes ur enemy , she needs to improve on ?
She's not fierce enough.

Qn 9. If she becomes ur enemy , the reason would be ?
The problem would be with me. Haha.

Qn 10. The most desired thing you want for her to be ?
Whatever she want.

Qn 11. Your overall impression of her ?
Not bad la.

Qn 12. How do you think others would think of you ?
Why ask me, ask them la.

Qn 13. The characters you like abt yourself ?
Everything :D

Qn 14. The characters you hate abt yourself ?
Attitude.

Qn 15. The most ideal person you want to be ?
God :D

Qn 16. For the ppl that care & love you , what you want to say to them ?
Love you too.

Qn 17. Pass this quiz on to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you:
1. Xinlerk
2. Diyanah
3. Chaoying
4. Linshan
5. Rasyidah
6. Max
7. Eugene
8. Kelly
9. Yingjie
10. Eunice

Qn 18. Who is 6 having relationship with ? [Max]
His gay friends in school. :D

Qn 19. Is 9 a female or a male ? [Yingjie]
Female.

Qn 20. If 7 && 10 are together , will it be good ? [Eugene&Eunice]
Omg, the name is so compatible la.

Qn 21. What is 2 studying about ? [Diyanah]
Sec 2 Chapter 6.

Qn 22. What was the last time you chatted with 3 ? [Chaoying]
Yesterday.

Qn 23. What kind of music genre does 8 like ? [Kelly]
Everything

Qn 24. Does 1 have siblings ? [Xinlerk]
Of course got la, me and many more :D {I more important}

Qn 25. Will you woo 3 ? [Chaoying]
She woo me la.

Qn 26. How abt 7 ?[Eugene]
No? Friends is good enough.

Qn 27. Is 4 single ? [Linshan]
I don't know. Maybe?

Qn 28. What is the surname of 5 ? [Rasyidah]
I bet it's long.

Qn 29. What is the hobby of 10 ?[Pantita]
*shruggs shoulder*

Qn 30. Does 5 && 9 get along ? [Rasyidah&Yingjie]
I get along with them better:D

Qn 31. Where is 2 studying at ? [Diyanah]
Riverside.

Qn 32. Talking smth casually abt 1 .. [Xinlerk]
She's my sister:D

Qn 33. Have you tried developing feelings for 8 ? [Kelly]
I DARE NOT!

Qn 34. Where does 9 live ? [Yingjie]
I dont care. -,-

Qn 35. What colour does 4 like ? [Linshan]
I dont know.

Qn 36. Are 1 && 5 best friends ? [Xinlerk&Rasyidah]
No.

Qn 37. Does 1 have any pet ? [Xinlerk]
No.

Qn 38. Is 7 the sexiest person in the world ? [Eugene]
Erhem, very 'sexy'.

Qn 39. What is 10 doing now ? [Eunice]
Sleeping?

No comments: