Thursday, April 29, 2010

FRIENDSHIP IS LIKE PEEING IN YOUR PANTS

EVERYONE CAN SEE IT

BUT ONLY YOU CAN FEEL IT

Had Social Studies paper on Tuesday, Section A was 'nice'. LOL, English paper was quite interesting... And Chinese paper was great :D But my story is crap. Had Biology extra lessons today, it totally sucked okay. I wanna apologise to those whom I threw tantrums at, k la, it's not the first time I throw tantrums anyway. But leave me alone, I'm like that when I'm angry. Esp when my favourite subject is being taught like shit, seriously.

And oh, I gotta catch up before someone runs further without anyone noticing. So I'm gonna revise my biology later, MYSELF. While copying those bio notes, nothing got into my head okay. I'm just copying blindly. I hope exams come quickly, so that they will be over quickly and holidays will come quickly and then I will enjoy slowly, and holidays will pass slowly and school reopening will come slowly.

Anyway, SLs who planned the Sec 2 Camp are going to Kota Tinggi this June Holiday. OMGosh :D When I told my mother, the first thing she said was, "God, alot of people die there leh." That was what Yingjie's mum said also. Ms Lim said we'll be doing a fireflies trial also. I'm imagining everyone of us singing 'Fireflies by Owl City' over there. LOL.

Ahhh, 3 hours of Chemistry make-up lesson tomorrow. Tedious. I h8 physics. ):

No comments: