Saturday, July 7, 2012

She had the world at her feet, while he didn't have two dimes to rub together.


Nothing much lately but I realised I've been missing out on alot of sleep cos I'm thinking too much before bedtime! Random images just kept flashing across my mind, and I read too much into things. Things may all be that simple but I like to make it so complicated. Paranoid? :( I really don't know what's wrong hahaha. Feeling super confused especially when I feel that life have been pretty smooth-saling right now. I mean, I still haven't feel the urge to start studying again yet. Sighs, I know I need to enjoy myself before mugging seasons begin again. 

So last night I was thinking back to 16 months ago when chaoyi and I got together. You know, some other girls like to care about guys saying "Will you be my girlfriend" instead of "Will you be my stead". To be honest, I don't really give much shit about it. I still can't find the right word to substitute stead yet. HAHAHA, but whenever I wanna say it I feel super childish cos I feel that everyone is not okay with that word. WHY? What's the difference really. It really doesn't matter what words you use to express your liking/love towards each other, cos what truly matters is what you make each other feel, no? If you're always using words words and words to please each other, then I'll say all you ever do is sweet talk. Pfft. So this kinda link to another topic which I don't get why people have to use different words to express the same meaning??? I call cologne that guys use as perfume. I call guys underwear as panties too. Ok, some people might be thinking I'm super ridiculous for saying all these. But it's what I feel really, I'm not asking for anyone to agree with me. Just feel that too much differentiation in this world results in all the discrimination. Then some lame ass people are gonna argue, armpit hair leg hair pubic hair nose hair still hair what. True... black and white, still humans what. 

(random photo in the middle so it won't look too wordy. SMART? No? Okay...)

And I know some people are always discriminating those construction workers, mostly Indians. I would admit I used to too! But then I read a GP article, soooo so true. Come on, we have foreign talents and workers. But we tend to put them both at the extreme ends, one highly respectable while the others are like trampled all over under our feet. If you look from the other perspective, foreign talents may be the ones helping our country to progress and all, foreign workers are the one who LITERALLY build our nation. People say they come into Singapore to steal mrt and bus seats from us (LOL SHEELA), BUT THEY PAID THE BUS AND TRAIN FARE TOO!!! They deserve the seats as much as we do! I wouldn't say I'll totally stop discrimination towards them, but I'll really try. They deserve better.

Actually, it seemed as though LOCALS are the ones being more of a nuisance on public transports recently. Those ridiculous aunties who thinks they OWN the reserved seats. I encountered it once too. I was sleeping on the train (PS: I wasn't even on the reserved seat. I DON'T SIT ON RESERVED SEATS, I'd rather stand.) and this auntie shook me up and demanded the seat from me. I was really in a daze when I woke up, so I gave up my seat to her immediately. But while standing, I began to feel really mad that she actually woke me up to get that seat. HOW RUDE!!! I swear if that happened to me again, I'll either lecture the auntie or I'll tell her I'm injured and skip my way out of the train when I'm alighting. Just cos you're old doesn't mean you're right ALL the time. But then again, you're old so that's a pretty reasonable excuse. But wait, you can't be THAT weak if you always managed to push and shove people in order to squeeze into a crowded train! Aunties...

 
Vivian, Xinpei, Tessa and Weisze
Stayover at my house on...forgot when LOL
 
It's been a reaaaaally long time since I last drew or designed something. Not even implying that I'm good at it, but I don't think I'm bad at it...right? Anyway I can't draw realistic stuffs for nuts. That eye and the puma, I learnt how to draw them on the internet HAHAHA not too bad huh!!! And yes, I'm more of a marker person and I can't do shading. I'll be really contented with myself if I have good skin from head to toe, and abit talent in performing arts. HAHAHA did I mention that I can sing? HAHAHA BET I DIDN'T and bet you didn't know that everybody can sing (except the mute of course -.-). I can sing, just very bad at it only. I remembered someone asked me whose chaoyi's favourite singer, and honestly, I don't know who. HAHAHA, so I said "Me" I think it's true though. OK I totally lied. He'll do ANYTHING to make me stop singing :(

I love that you get cold when it is 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you’re looking at me like I’m nuts. I love that after I spend day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it’s not because I’m lonely, and it’s not because it’s New Year’s Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
-When Harry Met Sally

No comments: