Sunday, February 14, 2010

PICTURES SPAMMMMMMMMMM!

There's alot of photos, but my computer jammed halfway and some of the photos are gone. Too bad.
CHINESE NEW YEAR CELEBRATION IN SCHOOL

Our class's notice board decoration with the monster 'nian' in the middle in red.
Okay, there's an error la. How can nian be red in colour when it's afraid of red right. LOL, whatever la. We even had a 'fu' letter made of orange skin, but it's hidden in the corner, so not very sure if any of the judges saw it.
COACH'S TREAT

Woohoo, guess which is my finger. LOL, I took this photo!

While waiting for the food.
LOLOLOLOLOL, COACH JUMPING UP WITH JOY WHEN WE WON THE MATCH.
I've been with her for 6 years, it's the first time I've seen her jump so happily and the first time I've seen her cry. Yes, she cried.
Look at all our faces stained with tears.

YAYYYY, MAKAN TIME!
Omelette

Is this pork?

Soup

Lemon Chicken Cutlet

Cereal Prawn

Mushroom veges (?)

MS LIM'S BIRTHDAY CARD!

See my wishes for her in PINK :D

I did this page :D

I chose the cake! Same cake as Xiaojun's birthday. It's damn nice.
FAREAST WITH EUNICE&JIAJING

Damn nice Soft Milk Ice Cream @ $2, Ion Orchard.

Ooops, unglam. HAHA.
CHINESE NEW YEAR CELEBRATION @ RELATIVES' HOUSE!

LOL @ MY BROTHER

Ooops, HAHAHA. THIS LOOKS DAMN FUNNY.
(PS: & I think I'm addicted to CAPS. Blame XL)

LOL, My sister always smiles so hard to make her dimples come out.

Ooops, candid.
LOL @ MY BROTHER
OMG, finally finished posting the photos. Took me around 2 hours. That shall sum up this week. More to come tomorrow as my volleyballers and friends are coming to my house. BYEEEEEEE!

No comments: