Saturday, December 15, 2012

Tomorrow holds such better days


I know I haven't been blogging eventhough I'm already back in SG for about a week. Truth is, I've already prepared the blog posts but I haven't gotten all the photos to upload yet. And even if you readers out there don't mind, I MIND. Because in future, I'm gonna look back at my blog posts and I wanna see and remember every single detail of my life. Especially in case I lose my memory or something, all these can be evidence! HAHAHA, ok too much The Vow. 

For the past 3 days, I've been working at Suntec City. I was supposed to be wrapping xmas gifts but I ended up in the colouring cotttage booth that nobody wants to tend to cos it's boring and lonely. Surprisingly, I like it there. HAHAHA, eventhough there's no cute guys to ogle at and all but there's kids! And kids are so cute!!! So all I did at work was watch the kids do their colouring. Easy money to earn, so I loving this job.

During weekends, I will be working at iStudio at Orchard Central, promoting speakers and bluetooth earpiece. I'm still clueless about the actual specs cos it's my first time promoting related IT products, but I'm gonna use my past promoting skills to cover up here and there. HAHAHA no, promoters are not liars ok. They're just, hmmm very convincing. So hopefully you don't buy the product, go home then regret it. Cos if you do...that promoter is too damn good.

I hope it's not too much to ask if I wish for all these to come true.
So I made a wish on the wishing ball while I was walking from Suntec City to City Hall. I know many people wished for happiness. I want to be happy too, but I feel that you can't just wish to be happy. There are many ways to be happy, in fact, too many. It's all in yourself and how you look at things/situations. By saying this, I don't mean you can be happy ALL the time by changing your perspective of things, but it's possible. And I also don't mean that I'm perfectly pro at doing so. Ok and wishing for happiness on the wishing ball is too mainstream hohoho.


Anyway there has been a big hoohaa over doomsday on 21 december 2012. I really don't want the world to end, because I was really looking forward to christmas. And if doomsday do come, I will be carrying a big giant enormous majestic gigantic gargantuan regret to my grave... I don't even know why I still haven't found the courage to just do what I really want to. No, pride and ego is not in my way. Somehow, it's like fear of being rejected again. 


All these pictures are those reblogged in my tumblr (ablessednuisance.tumblr.com). They make so much sense, and are so relevant to me I don't even know where to begin. Sometimes I don't need anyone to tell me they know how I feel. I don't want people to know how I feel, it may make me feel better that I'm not the only one, but it doesn't make the situation any better. You know, these words relief you temporarily, and only temporarily. Ultimately, the problem is still there. When the day is over and a new day begins, your mood goes back down to that bottomless pit all over again. So sometimes, maybe it's better I keep things to myself. I don't know. It's like I'm a demanding and troublesome bitch. I wanna say it, but I don't like the comments I get after that. Or maybe I just need someone to listen, and hear me out, and not judge at all. But who can? 

Think I'm not making sense? That's okay. Nobody is supposed to understand anyway. 

No comments: