Friday, February 18, 2011

FUCKING PERFECT


This week was alright. I was quite disappointed with my results ): Esp chemistry test as I aimed to get full marks, and turned out I wasnt even close to getting full marks. I was glad I didnt fail my physics test eventhough I dont even know what's a magnitude omg. LOL. I did terribly for both my maths. -Sigh- But I wont really blame myself, cos I understand that I've missed quite a number of lessons, especially for physics. And those lessons were crucial okay! The only subject i managed to keep up with is so far, biology. LOL. Cos it's so interesting, I definitely would look for Mr Chong for extra lessons. Chemistry was alright as well, but physics :O LOL.

Had Chemistry Spa Assessment just now. It was quite easy! We dont even need to draw graph. LOL, that's why it's easy. I finished everything within 20minutes, the amount of time Ms Siti assured us that we would finish within. But I think Mrs Whelan minused a mark or two from my experiment. LOL cos (quite idiotic) there was one part that stated that we should pour 10ml of the solution from the styrofoam cup into the evaporating dish. And I was about to pour the solution from the evaporating dish into the measuring cylinder to measure, when I noticed Mrs Whelan who was beside me holding up her clipboard about to write something while looking at me. So I didnt pour first, and reread the instructions. I was very sure that that was what I'm supposed to do, so I just pour. And she still wrote something on her clipboard ): She should write until so obvious lo, should hide abit. LOL. Make me very sad. Anyways, I was so bored during the next 40minutes that I wrote down my target on the paper. I wrote TARGET: FULL MAKRS, PUNISHMENT: 500 SITUPS. LOL. I'm gonna do it, I must get full marks this time. Cos I check alot of time, and I really check that kind hor. Not like what the teachers say, flip flip then no more.

Oh ya, played Murderer before the assessment as some of us are in Shift 2. I think there were 9 of us. Dillon, Yingjie, Jiajing, Eunice, Pantita, Yuxuan, Kokhong, Hengting and me. LOL. We played murderer using hand, not winking or narrating one. HAHAHA, quite fun, but the game was too fast. So fast that sometimes I dont even know the game ended. We played it by holding hands and forming some sort like a circle. We have to put our hands under the table. And you get killed when people squeeze your hand once. If people squeeze your hand more than once, for example 3 times, you have to pass the squeeze to another person 2 times. Aiya, do you understand? LOL. Have to play it then will understand la. It's quite fun. I held Yuxuan's hand, which is damn cold, and Pantita's hand, which is damn hot. LOLOL. I think my hand is the best. Got bored after awhile, and played murderer by winking. HAHA, damn lame la. They all wink like seducing like that, with the mouth open one. LOL. Then Runfa, Chaoyi and David came, and we played Heart Attack. SUPER FUNNY, and abit scary. They hit damn hard, I scared they hit me. During the last round, I got to hit people. LOL, I was fast, but I hit so soft only. Cos I scared I hit the table, then very pain. HAHAHA.

I skipped PE lessons this Wednesday. I was sick, and we had to run 2.4km. Runny nose leh, can you imagine me having to wipe my muscus while running? I think I wont even bother to wipe la, cos I cant differentiate which is my mucus and which is my sweat. So I can just tell people my nose got sweat come out. HAHA. So I told the teacher to excuse me from running, WOOHOO. The teachers trusted that I will pass my running anyways, cos I'm the first girl~ MUAHAHAHA. But my name was not on the pass list and the fail list. -,- The teacher put my on one bend of the garden to make sure the students doesnt cheat by taking the short cut around the bend. It was boring la, but at the same time like quite fun leh. LOL, get to see people's constipated face when running. I wonder how I look like when running, I know I look super ugly when sprinting. HAHAHA.

ANYWAY, SPORTS HEAT IS NEXT SATURDAY. I am soooooo excited, I dont know why other people not excited one. I damn excited leh walau. I shall go crazy with the person who is as excited as me. WOO. LOL.

I was quite pissed off during today's lesson. I dont understand Emaths Probability. -,- SOMEBARDAY TEACH MEH. but Yingjie and I went abit crazy during Chemistry lesson cos of Post-its. HAHAHA. Ms Siti even had to call our names twice.

Here is something to my beloved Chaoyi, you are so cute. YAY.

No comments: