Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Delusional Sunset

BLOODY HELL LA, I COULD HAVE PUBLISHED THIS LONG AGO BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL I PRESSED AND EVERYTHING DISAPPEARED. STUPID BLOODY BITCH.

OH YA ANYWAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORKEE MAO, LULU, AH HENG.

HAHAHA, LU QIU HENG! (L)

Anyway, got back our progress report on Friday. I was damn nervous for my results la, cos I did really badly for CA1. I wanna make a comeback for CA2 ^^ And I know I should be blaming my eye infection one-week MC. LOL. It's my fault to begin with. Oh ya, as usual, Kityee top the cohort again -,- Can someone beat her scores, like seriously. Pfft. She got straight As except for her English B3. WHY IS SHE SO SMART? I'm sick of her smartness. LOL. Was quite pleased with my results. Shall not disclose them here however, afraid of jealous peeps out there. HEHEHE, just jokang. :P

Oh ya, got our History homework. And Mr Sung was WOW, I didnt really like him, and I dont think I still like him naoooo. HAHA, cos he's abit ego and always love to use his loudness to 'scare' us. AND I'M SO 'SCARED' T.T Oh ya, back to the point. He wrote for us, k printed, a two page long note on how to improve our History. OMG? And everyone's note is different okay! Damn cool la. Btw, I got a big shock when I got back my test paper and it says 14/18. Cos my previous highest score was 5/18. HAHA. And I dont know if there's a problem with his marking or not, cos he's a new teacher. I want Mr Roy to remark my paper, or else I'll be happy for nothing, seriously, and I dont want that D;

Had Pastamania with Pantita after school, we chatted like hell. AND YOU KNOW HOR, there's this sack of dont know what lying outside Ya Kun Kaya Toast House, it's like a suspicious object la. Later got bomb how? LOL. Funny topic that Pan and I are chatting about. HAHAHA.

Went WBA on Saturday. They're upgrading the train from Jurong East onwards. Damn troublesome la, and the stupid shuttle bus thing -,- And we changed damn many buses to get to the World United College. Few epic moments, like my 'REALLY AH?' HAHAHA, made Pan laugh like mad, until she can't drink her lemon juice. LOLOL. WBA was fun, I managed to score a few balls. However, fell off the wheelchair for the first time. I've no idea whose the one who knocked me down, but it's was still fun. NOW I HAVE BRUISES ON MY KNEE. LOL. Met Jingying, JY for short, she's new. And she's friendly ^^ YAY, GOT NEW FRIEND. HAHAHA.

I'm almost done with my homework! Left with Emath Ace-learning, Amaths Worksheet and Biology TYS on Transport in Humans (halfway done). Going to Sentosa tomorrow! :D

No comments: