Saturday, July 24, 2010

BBF; Best Bitches Forever

Monday
Got a damn bad news early in the morning. Our class nearly started another riot, I swear. Ms Siti told us that Mdm Chan is coming back, but she will be 3-4's form teacher instead. We all were like, WHAT? Seriously, because afterall, Mdm Chan had been with us for almost a term or two. And we missed her terribly, the feeling sucks. And I've been waiting for her to come back because I dont want Ms Lui to be our co-form. I know I'm being ridiculous and bad to Ms Lui, but I seriously dont like her. She was quiet all the way, I know she feels bad too. But you know, she just happen to be somebody I hate, maybe for good reasons, maybe for none, I just dont like her.
Ms Siti, after seeing us in such a rash manner-like wanna start a fight like that, she told us the full story.
Ms Siti: I can tell you the full story, but I'm not suppose to say it. You have to promise that what I'm going to tell you will be kept within these four walls of the classroom.
Class: Okay.
Zena: *went to the front with 3 fingers pointing up* We, the members of class 3 Zenith, hereby vow to keep whatever Ms Siti says next within these four walls of the classroom. HOWEVER, it shall not be our fault, if the walls have ears and mouth.
LOLOLOL. I felt like crying, Mdm Chan is really nice. And we all realised that it's Mdm Timah who made the arrangement for Mdm Chan to become 3-4's form teacher. To protest, we wrote Mdm Chan's name all over our white board, and each of us held a 'WE LOVE MDM CHAN' paper to recess. LOL.
During SS lesson, Mdm Timah came in. She's being really irritating. She told us to clean the whiteboard. I dont know, but at that instance I hate Mdm Timah, I never liked her in the first place la. But now I hate her. She told us about why she made the arrangement.
Mdm Timah: Sometimes in life, we can't have everything we want.
Zena: But sometimes in life, we have to fight for what we want.
Mdm Timah: But life is unfair.
It makes so much sense. Seriously, can't Mdm Timah just apologise and shutup after hearing this?
Sheela: But you can't just take Mdm Chan away from us like that. Afterall, she's been with us for quite awhile and there's like a bond between her and our class already. I have a suggestion, why dont we and 3-4 combine class? Because they need help, we're willing to render our help to them in terms of studies. This way we can share our form teachers as well.
Mdm Timah: Good suggestion.
Sheela: But how do we do that?
Mdm Timah: You have the brains right?
EH SERIOUSLY, SHE'S BEING DAMN SARCASTIC HERE.
Friday
RACIAL HARMONY DAY! The concert was great, but I didnt take alot of pictures. I like the NCC's performance! LOL, eventho Amirul had a few errors, he's still cute. HAHAHA. And the St. Johns! HAHAHA, Ms Siti dance until so cute. OMGOMG, lol. One thing I didnt enjoy that much in the hall was because of Germaine. She sat next to me, and she took off her slippers and her ass feet was facing me all the way during the concert. K, cool. LOL. Notice board DRAFT was good, but the actual thing was not much the way it should be. But it's still cool. HAHA. I feel like I'm doing everything, couldnt wait to get down and take photos. So slacked out for awhile with Pan, took photos along the way. Also with SUNBUCKSJELLYRING :D:D:D HAHA. I took afew nice photos alrightttt.
Celebrated Zena's birthday at Woodlands Waterfront. K it's my first time there. I've got alot to say inside me, but I dont wanna say it. Rasyidah, Max and Farhan, shush okay. Sorry for spoiling the mood for awhile, I was seriously sad. But I dont know how to be fine when I'm down. So yup, thanks again for the day. AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZENA. Zhonghao and co. came afterwards. LOL, they come damn late siah. They asked me along, but I was already there. HAHAHA. Was abit surprised to see Wencan with them. Shall not elaborate on how Rasyidah, Max and Farhan left me alone in the toilet. ):

No comments: