Thursday, December 17, 2009


HEHE, my brother act cute!

Anw, today is a great day eventhough Chaoxin and Eunice sprained their ankles today, and we lost to Xinmin Sec 4 matches and only won one, and Coach talked to me about something bad again, and my setting sucks today, and there's a blister on my right foot. K, so many ands. BUT TODAY IS GREAT! HEHEHE! Tell you why k, I MAY NOT BE TALL, BUT YOU GUYS CANNOT LOOK DOWN ON ME HOR! Because...*drumrolls*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I BLOCKED A BALL TODAY! I BLOCKED XINMIN ZUGONG PLAYER'S BALL! AND IT'S MY FIRST BLOCK, AHHHHHHHHHH!

So memorable okay, I will never forget the feeling. HAHA, cos I havent wash my hand. LOL, just joking la. Not so idiot OKAY! It is so memorable because my first block earned a point in the friendly game. HEHE, so priceless :D And forever, the memory of blocking my first ball will be the source of energy for me to come to every training. So that I can block more balls! HAHA, the feeling so shuang can. Sorry short peoples, I think I'm considered quite tall le. HIAKHIAK! Walau, if you guys are getting sick of my rants, can leave k? Cos I can go on talking about it forever. LOL! I blocked a ball today, next training I block two balls, then three and four and five, and I just have to jump and stretch out my hands. HEHE, can practise in class also leh, go raise my hand up damn straight in class to answer questions. HAHA, not only can stretch stretch, can learn from answering and asking questions also. LOL, and maybe my hands can grow long. Then take things so fang bian [convenient], no need be like spiderman, got super powers one. HAHA. The moment I block the ball I landed and screamed and jump jump around la, but it's so weird to the Xinmin players I think. Cos if I never block before, then i block for what. HAHA, but shutuppppp! Everyone have first times right, and I got my first block at the right time right place and earn one point leh. EHEHEHE, it was so hard for me to control myself in the court la, cos I just feel like jumping and going crazy. LOL, somemore after earning that point it was my turn to serve. But it's okayyyy, hehe, I still managed to. And those 'irritating' people outside the court keep talking about the block, then keep making my wanna go so happy also. HAHA, but immediately the game was over I had fun laughing and happy-ing also la. Even now I still so happy la. Oh ya btw hor, before the block the zugong ball got one touch my middle finger I already so happy leh. LOL, k, that is not important cos I have a better block than that stupid-ball-touch-my-middle-finger-only block. HEHE. So sad la, coach never see, awww. But the few sets afterwards she scolded me for not blocking, but I have my reasons la. Okay, I not dumb one hor, I also wanna block one ma. Nevermind, one good thing leads to another. I'm sure next time easy easy can see me block one ball liao. HAHAHAHA, okay, hopefully la. I confirm will work hard until jump as high as, hmmm, QIANWENNNN! Haha, can fight with her. Then next time can call her shorty in mid-air. HAHAHAHA, okay la, so lame. Walau, this paragraph so long. HEHE, didnt realise I was so naggy also. MY MOTHER LA, give me her genes. I feel sorry for my kids in the future (K, if I ever have any, or even get married. LOL.).

K, think I should end this post before I thought of something else to say. BYEBYEBYEBYEBYE! :D

No comments: