ablessednuisance

Friday, August 21, 2009




Went to Chung Cheng for friendly with SJC again. Lost, lol. Scores were close, so nevermind. There's still an away match for us, gonna win it. Saw ziwei training, so slack ah, tsk tsk. Haha, went home after junior's match with CCHY. Good match juniors, eventhough you lost and Siewming sprained her ankle. Some of you guys improved tremendously. So, good job!

From Ms Lim:
Thanks for taking care of the team and sec ones today! :) Sec twos really are very guai batch! Actually all vball gals have been very good these years! I'm very glad! :)

Lol, today everyone really very guai today. Very happy. We walked into the court, smiling, and we walked out of the court, smiling. Remember that okay! Get well soon to Siewming, not pain, not pain!
Written by TANXINPEI at 9:04 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • (no title)
    PSLE over already :D the maths paper is very difficult lar, left out 4 qns. and the stupid *ahem* sitting behind me is boasting, he bet with...
  • In my shoes
    I've just been away for a month and I realized I have too many things to blog about. I'm just gonna take it one at a time and talk ...
  • (no title)
    Hello, suddenly feel that i should be updating my blog, but dont know what to say leh. alright, this year's photo-taking was wierd we to...
  • In the name of love
    Hola people!!! I am currently typing this on the plane on my way to Bangkok cos I just had coffee and my seat is uncomfortable as he...
  • Accept what people offer. Drink their milkshake. Take their love.
    I was contemplating between watching One Piece or blogging and I chose blogging. Wow even I'm impressed with myself. I guess it's h...
  • Remembering only after having forgotten
    Hello again, neglected space.  Many things are going on for me right now. I'll be super busy studying for exams that will only end ...
  • Hot summer night mid June
    Around mid June I had a little getaway for 3D2N to Tioman with my family. The journey there was torturous. We took a 3 hours long bus r...
  • I'll prove that compassion still exists.
    We all have the same fringe sides. LOL at Kenny Rogers (313 @ Somerset) Me, Sheela, Pan  Pan, Ryan, Me Ryan look good! ...
  • A mermaid in the making!
    Yes, we are officially certified Open Water Divers! Advanced Diver next? I think this comes as a huge shock to many of my closest f...
  • Waste of time, you don't look anything like summer.
    Just a while ago, I was really into loud cheerful music but now I'm back to slow sad songs again. Like Terrible Things by Mayday Pa...

Blog Archive

Profile

My photo
TANXINPEI



follow me on twitter (@TANXINPEI)
follow me on instagram (@ablessednuisance)
visit my tumblr (ablessednuisance)
email me at tanxinpei@hotmail.com
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.