Saturday, July 4, 2009

Right, blogger is really pissing me off now.
But someone pisses me off even more.
Yea right, someone, just someone.

You think being captain very easy then you be one,
I out of your affairs about non-volleyball stuffs.
But I can get into it if that is what you want and meant.
I do what I want and like what, I never get caught is I pro right.
Then you care for what,
you are better at finding excuses than me.
I swear it's a damn waste of my time blogging about this,
blogging about you.
I wouldnt if you did it more than once.
I kept quiet what, pretended I dont know,
what more do you want man.
Until I finds out, and do this?
Then you'll stop and delete off your posts abt me?
Gotcha man, bye.

Friday
Played basketball after school with alot of them,
too many to name.
haha, jonathan and alison invited as many people as they could and end up havint too much.
Lol la.
I'm still a beginner at basketball eventhough I played it alot of times alr.
Was grouped with Jenny and Zhigang.
Lost la, haha.
Nevermind, lol.
I really get frustrated when people try to snatch away my ball ok,
intercept or anything la.
Then I just go crazy to get the ball,
hehe sometimes it helps.
Because you see, girls play with guys got advantage.
They wont dare to come closer.
hahahaha.
ok, but still someone touched my butt -,,-
hahaha, basketball is actually something like volleyball lo.
Need to keep falling one, haha so fun.
At least sweating keeps my mind temporary off frustrations.

Did alot of things, playing monkey bars, riding other people's bike,
play volleyball with basketball (I spiked! hahaha.),
spin around in the merry-go-round, balancing ourselves in the see-saw,
trying to walk a straight line after spinning around, still got alot la.
I rarely play basketball,
but that day is fun la.

Today
Went to buy my school bag with Chaoxin, Alison and Qianwen.
I was bugging them for days alr la,
because my bag the skin is peeling,
haha, sunburn. LOL.
Went to Sembawang Daiso as Qianwen wanted to buy something.
Then headed for food.
lol, ate subway.
We didnt really know how to order,
I was totally confused and keep saying 'same'.
Lol,
then chatted for quite long.
Headed to Bugis after that,
hate Bugis.
It's damn crowded and hot.
But the shopping malls near it got aircon la,
so quite good.
I dont really shop, lol.
I only go for the things i want, and food of course.
haha.
Went to check out the backpacks at Nike, Converse, Adidas and Bugis Street (of course.)
But Bugis Street sell all those leather ones which is the same as my old one.
So went to Adidas,
and I totally fell in love with this bag.
I thought it was nice,
there was another one which is also nice but it is more expensive.
I wasnt sure whether I wanted to buy the bag,
because it's damn expensive.
Eventhough the quality is good,
but then if i buy i no more money for FOOD!
hahaha,
so went to check out the Nike, Converse shops again.
Then back to Adidas again,
then went for food.
then went to Adidas again.
So that is actually three times we went into the shop.
Lol, then i bought the bag after consultation from my sister.
and Qianwen, who also thought it was nice.
then Alison bought another one which is cheaper,
but it's nice too.
Then we noticed a poster of Steven Gerrard that says if we spend more than $100 in the shop,
we get a poster of him.
And Alison's bag and I costed more than $100,
Qianwen wanted it alot.
So I asked for it, lol.
haha.

My problem and Alison's is settled,
now's chaoxin.
Lol, i was actually quite disappointed that we didnt fall for the same bag.
Haha, but nevermind.
Chatted by a staircase about some stuffs.
Then spotted Chaoxin's sister,
and we went off for Chaoxin's bag.
She found a bag quite fast,
wow, with her sister around. Haha.
Then went home.

Today is a tired day for me,
because I spent alot of money today.
In fact is all the money I brought, lol.
Left only a few cents which doesnt even add up to $1 -,-
Pathetic leh,
but I felt better when I reached home.
Got crazy over my bag again la.
haha, gtg now.
Bye! :D

No comments: