Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Was tagged by Rasyidah to do this.

The rules and regulations :
1.Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little know facts about yourself.
2.People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3.At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!

1) I hate repeated jokes.
2) I like to drink, sometimes get drunk.
3) I like to eat and sleep.
4) I like red colour.
5) I like to peel the skin of my fingers and toes.
6) I wash my toilet every week.
7) I have no music talents, and does not wish to have one.
8) I can cry to sleep, because when I cry, I will feel sleepy.
9) I can give you whatever you want that I have, but it's up to you whether you are capable of having it.
10) I dream crazy stuffs.

Tag , you're it !
-DIYANAH; SQUISHY
-Max
-Chaoxin
-Kelly
-Eunice
-Pantita
-Jiajing
-Yingjie
-Maureen
-Linshan

No comments: