Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to CHINYEE;D
Finally posted right?
Haha.
Really got nothing to talk about.
Saturday:
Had a wedding dinner at Malaysia.
It was my father's friend's daughter's wedding.
She look like angmor!
LOL.
Unluckily, my younger sister had NE show.
So she cant come to the wedding
and had to stay at home alone after the show.
P.S. the wedding ended at 1am ;D
Sunday:
Went to ahma's house.
Does that EVERY sunday.
Monday:
Went swimming with Chaoxin, Alison, Tiffanny, Jialing&Jiaen at 8am.
We went there basically to talk?
Haha, when we realised we aren't doing anything,
we just changed a destination in the pool,
AND started chatting again.
Haha, gossips?
Then went to to eat lunch at coffee shop,
then to Alison's house.
But they dont have keys.
So went to Chaoxin's house instead.
Then played murder&police.
LOL,
SUPER FUN!
Chaoxin and I won as murderers once,
then Tiffanny and I won as murderers as well.
Great accomplices.
;D
Then played volleyball at the hard court,
then used volleyball to play basketball.
Then invited 'ahem' to come,
played basketball.
DROPPED MY PHONE TWICE,
and the camera part broke.
Then played volleyball,
and his bicycle.
Then went to his house to drink water,
LOL.
His mother very good lo,
even ordered KFC for us to eat.
Unfortunately, she ordered too much.
And poor 'ahem' had to finish it all by himself,
muahaha.
Then i rushed home just in case my parents get angry.
But my mother not at home,
and my father didnt say anything.
LUCKY ME.
I even used super glue to paste the camera part back onto my phone,
and it looked okay.
Just that there is one part where there is a missing piece.
Hope my mum will not notice leh~!
;D

No comments: