Saturday, February 16, 2008

Maureen baby! Tell me your link la, i dont know how to tag you leh, LOL.

Nothing much nowadays,
just that more homeworks,
more projects.
Currently have to work on 2 projects,
Geography and History.
Geography need to write poem on 'Fragile Earth'.
We need to have 4 paragraphs of 4 sentences.
I found one really nice one [i think] in the internet,
here goes:


1. I am the Earth and the Earth is me.
Each blade of grass,
Each honey tree,
Each bit of mud,
And stick and stone is blood and muscle,
Skin and bone.

2.And just as I need every bit
Of me to make my body fit,
So Earth needs grass and stone and tree
And things that grow here naturally.


3.That's why we
Celebrate this day.
That's why across
The world we say:

4.As long as life,
As dear, as free,
I am the Earth
And the Earth is me.

COOL~?
HEHE,
besides writing,
we also need to decorate it.
So i downloaded a few fonts from the internet.
Afterwards,
I'm going to send the fonts to my friend who is going to print it for me,
she's my project partner la.
Because if she dont have the fonts,
everything i used writing with the fonts she dont have,
it will all turn out with the general fonts in the computer.
:D

History Project:
Havent start yet :P

No comments: