Friday, January 18, 2008

Very lazy to blog la.
Anyway,
Have training,
PE, runrunrun around the park, 2 rounds.
Hate my english tcher, Ms Loh Mun Fei.
Like Ms Joyce Kow,
& Mr Oh,
Because they wont scold if we didnt bring their books (:
HEHE.
And some of the girls in my class fell in love with our class prefect?
Omgzxzxzxzx!
HAHA,
He's funny la, seriously.
And and and and,
the Art tcher is fugging toot one lo.
Colouring must colour the whole thing,
cannot have any white colour.
-.-
And need to colour the edge,
nicenice,
WHAT THE Tooooot~
Anyway,
watched a show at kidscentral,
bored nia,
Then got one character, the ship,
named TOOT,
HAHA,
Then the Helicopter is called SWOSWOOSH?
LOL,
The name very funny la.
Today,
My form tcher say my attire is close to perfect,
But because of my earsticks lo.
Not perfect alrd.
LOL.
GTG, byebye.
So sorry to chianing and the rest,
cant go to wps with all of you.
But I WILL SURELY be there on 6 feb,
ON, yea?
<3BABEYS

No comments: