Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Went to sch today,
10am.
Took the certificate,
And waited until 11am.
With chianing&Alison
I GOT INTO WOODLANDS RING !
With Alison, Chaoxin&Pantita<3
Then after that,
Went with Cammie&Chianing
to Ahmad Ibrahim.
For what?
I dont know,
ask that JIAMEI la, LOL.
Then go her ahyi hse,
then got dog -.-
Then go down playground,
Play seesaw,
Got cat,
The cat got teets.
Chianing want go suck !
LOL,
Joking la, haha.
Then the stupid cat go under the seesaw,
we go down,
and scare the cat until it's tail shoot up.
!!!
LOL.
Then want to go home,
Dont know whr the bus stop is,
then go until chonapang there.
Saw my elder sister and Mother.
Gave me $10 :DDD
And a few coinsssss.
Took bus no. 969,
but wrong direction,
so stop at mrt there.
Then take mrt to woodlands.
Then take bus no. 869?
I think so.
With chianing.
Go Home [:

No comments: